Thursday, August 2, 2007

we'll see...

John helps with the dishes.... He loves anything related to playing with water, even it's just washing his hands!


Posing in Billy's baseball hat...



I'm going to see a new doctor on Monday. Third time's a charm? Being pregnant and visiting the doctor for the required 1,000 visits is enough to make me sick of the way health care works. In the old days I liked to go to the doctor. Now I would like to stay out of medical offices for a year (won't happen). We'll see when/how/into whose hands Havilah comes...
In better news, John went to the dentist and did fabulously. No cavities yet! Maybe he has my teeth (he certainly takes after me in the dishes/handwashing respect! ha ha!) and will be spared the mouth trouble that plagues other Honeycutt men. We'll see...
The only thing I can say today is "we'll see...." Because nothing seems predictable anymore and maybe it's best that way. We'll see....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by