Tuesday, August 14, 2007

countdown!

We had an hour with Bill last night at the airport. His layover from Oklahoma to Portland was in Phoenix so we met him in the airport for some coffee and a chance to actually see each other, not just talk with each other. It's always a treat to have time with our Portland family!









We received good news yesterday--the end is in sight! I am scheduled to be induced on Monday, August 27th. Shawna comes to visit on August 25th so she'll be here when Hava's born and will be able to help care for John while I'm in the hospital. Of course, I could go into labor naturally before then...but at least I know I won't go past my September 1 due date. And John and Havilah won't have to share his birthday on August 31. I'm relieved to have a finish line. I'm no good at waiting for good things! Meanwhile, all of Havilah's things are in order and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing her!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by