Sunday, August 19, 2007

fun in the sun

Here's one of John's favorite books (at least this week): Wheels on the Bus. Why read a book when you can sing it??

John, participating in his favorite activity:

Oh, but it's so hard when your mom makes you stop and dry your hands...


John builds a tower of canned goods:


Life here is good. Nothing too exciting. I'm finishing work this week before I take a few months of maternity leave. I really love my job and will miss the brain stimulation it gives me (c'mon, you mean, besides Wheels on the Bus???) but I sure will appreciate the chance to focus on my kids. John will need lots of love and attention and Havilah will need lots of everything. She comes a week from tomorrow!
Billy begins night shift this week, beginning on Wednesday. Because of the shift change, he has an extra long weekend which we are taking advantage of to get things done. I just finished making one of John's birthday gifts. I'll post pictures once he receives it (though he has already tried it on several times so I could measure the sizing). We're also planning to take a day trip with Jim and Megan on Tuesday--should be good to get out of the city.
Hope you are all doing well!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by