Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Havilah is not alone

This week I succumbed to the great temptation that is Facebook (I can already see how people get addicted, not good). For fun, I just searched for "Havilah" and came up with over 250 results.

Ha! Take that, all you who politely, quizzically, or disgustingly ask me "How did you make up that name?!?" There are more than 250 Havilahs in this world.

Ok, a few were poorly named adult men. And a handful have Havilah as a last name. But there are hundreds of beautiful women out there named Havilah. I personally love my daughter's name so it's nice to see I didn't give her a death sentence with her birth certificate. And here's the part I liked the most: lots and lots of the Havilahs had H last names.

I'm not a wicked mother, after all.




0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by