Monday, July 14, 2008

100th post

Last July I contemplated--for nearly the whole month--the idea of starting a blog. Blame it on pregnancy brain, but I honestly couldn't imagine what I would write about (the weather? potty training? pre-natal doctor's appointments?). Even though my imagination was rusty and dull, I decided to try. Almost one year later, I am on my 100th post. Thanks to you, my friends and family, I have enjoyed documenting the more or less interesting bits of our lives: the growth and changes in my children, the thoughts and happenings of one mama in Peoria, Arizona, and the hundreds of photos that tell our story so much better than my ramblings and nonsense.

Thanks for reading...and to all of you with a blog, thanks for sharing your lives with me!

~Elizabeth

P.S. Up next: John's preschool evaluation and "diagnosis" (on Monday morning). Short story: John definitely qualifies for preschool, which starts in just four weeks!

1 comments:

Cliff Girl said...

Lately I have been checking in, hoping for stories of John being fitted for a tux...
:)
Adrienne

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by