Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hava Joy

My baby girl is growing up...she's starting to use the potty chair, wear Disney princess undies, learn her colors and numbers and shapes, and talk to us about everything! We get a kick out of her telling us stories. Yesterday she told me a joke that went a little like this:
Havilah: poopoo diaper
Me: you have poop in your diaper?
H: yes
M: (opening the diaper) no just pee
H: poop! Hahahaha!!!
M: just pee
H: (wicked laugh) that's funny!

Hey, it's funny if you're two years old.


Come to think of it, so much of a two-year-old's life is about their bathroom business. Frankly, I'm getting a bit over-pooed these days, but that's a different story. She and I both chuckled over her first joke. I know there are many others to come--probably all bathroom jokes, too!

Hava is a ham and a charmer (today she announced "I'm a cute girl!") but she can also be quite emotional and aggressive. John had a huge Hava-bite-size bruise on his leg last week. I think he took her baby doll or something else offensive and she took a chunk out of his leg. alas. But how can you not adore this little smile?


And...she's got hair! After all these years, she sported her first "pigtails" a week ago. She was very proud!


It's coming in curly, like Billy's. I'm excited to play with her hair more as it continues to grow.

And the chick has a sense of style too:

Hava has nearly everyone she knows wrapped around her finger. She plays a little game with Billy where he says "Hava, are you Daddy's girl?" and she says "No! Mama's girl!" but really she is Daddy's girl and Mommy's girl. I'm so glad that we have our girl!

1 comments:

Cliff Girl said...

Love these photos! My favorite one is the pigtails :)

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by