Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two months old

David is now two months old (plus a few days, I guess) though it seems like he's been around a lot longer than that. He likes to be held and is seriously cute when he coos, which is often. David weighed 14 pounds at his checkup a few days ago--what a chunk! Here he is, napping in the sun like a true desert baby:


I couldn't ask for a sweeter baby, especially for a third child (not that I'm exactly saying my older two can drain my energy, but...). When I'm out and about with just him, people always assume he's my first and say "enjoy him while he's little; they grow up so fast!" Believe me, I know, people. I am in no rush for this little guy to grow up.

John said the other day, "Let's keep him!" and I agree!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by