Saturday, October 10, 2009

this week...

...I celebrated another year of life on Tuesday--26 years old now

...had some down time at the cabin with my husband and kids. Havilah was a little high strung (ok, a lot) but we still enjoyed being out of town and the sensation of cold air.








...bought the kids some pumpkins on the side of the road in Flagstaff.



...the kids and I had fun at the park tonight with all of the Phoenix area family, celebrating the October birthdays. David was passed around a bit--he's very snugly!




...(well, a few weeks ago) David began smiling and rolling over. Now I am looking forward to hearing him laugh!

...we are making a routine that involves all five of us, being productive, enjoying family time, and growing as people. Wish us luck! (-:

1 comments:

Cliff Girl said...

I love the photo of David with your grandpa.

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by