Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cousins!

I'm alive!

Some people were wondering about that--and some people suggested I might even be through blogging. But I'm alive and I'm here with a couple posts for this week. First up are the cousins!

We went to Oregon at the end of January-beginning of February for an excellent trip that we absolutely packed with family and friends. During that time, we spent parts of two days with Jason and Elizabeth and their three kids, Cambria, Ezekiel, and Sophia. The kids hadn't seen each other in ten months but they picked up exactly where they left off last year--deep in cousin love!

Fairy girls:


Sophia had just turned one, and all five of us loved snuggling her:


The big kids:


The middles:


The babies:


A cousin tea party:


Have I mentioned that John loves babies? He does. Sophie stole his heart instantly (well, she's simply adorable, so I don't blame him).


On our way outside for a fire and roasted marshmallows:




My kids are suckers for wagons--and their Dad--and especially their Dad with a wagon.


More of the babies (and doesn't David look like a giant??):


Did I mention that John loves Sophie? Oh yes, he does.


All ten of us:


Thank you Jason and Elizabeth for hosting the family time!

1 comments:

Gayle Tapp said...

Elizabeth, Thank you so ;much for sharing the pictures of your visit with Jason and Elizabeth. I would love to have a print of all of you together. Love Grandma Tapp

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by