Saturday, April 10, 2010

thanks, Mom

My life lesson learned in March was "listen to Mom." She usually knows best about shopping early for a dress to wear to your brother's wedding, for example. She also knows a bit (or a lot) about everything else. So when she emailed me today and gently asked for a blog posting, I decided to listen to her (hey, it only took twenty-six and a half years!). In fact, I plan to put a little something on the blog every day this week because there is so much to catch up on. We were in California. There was an important--and gorgeous--wedding. We were in Oregon. There was much family time and even some Oregon sunshine. There has been sewing and crafting going on around here (after we recovered from the flu, which will not be mentioned on the blog again).

Until next time (tomorrow), I leave you with pictures of three stinkin' cute kids at Montavilla Park. Such a sweet place.




1 comments:

mom said...

Oh, I love you so much and I think you are really such a wonderful and amazing person! I knew you were from the very beginning, but the last 26 1/2 (sorry I didn't say "happy Half Birthday last week!) have been discovering what that meant! Hope you listen to your mom and know how much joy you bring to me and so many others. I love the pictures (Hava looks like you in that one). And I have such sweet memories of you (and all the kids, but you first) at Montavilla Park. Looking forward to more pictures. And I plan to have some of my own printed, etc. by this time next week.

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by