Monday, February 9, 2009

Arizona in the winter...

...means playing outside,



and smores in the backyard...



and, today, enjoying an unusual day of rain. The summer is coming, and I'm trying to soak up the good weather while we have it. (-:

P.S. yes, another Honeycutt babe is on the way! Due to arrive on (or before!) August 25ish. I'm feeling ok, mostly tired from being pregnant and having two active kids who are always getting into something (tonight: silently watching the soymilk pour out of the carton onto the carpet while, of course, my back is turned for one moment). We're excited to be adding a "small baby" to the mix--while praying even more for energy and patience!

1 comments:

Cliff Girl said...

I must admit, I wasn't too suprised when "small baby" made it into the prayers :) Very happy for all 5 of you!
Yours will almost be as close in age as ours, which we highly recommend.

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by