Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 is on the way out and, really, what a good year it has been. So many happy memories:

*Shawna and Jordan's wedding and the chance to see all of my extended family and many friends from the past
*Christina and Zach's wedding
*Visits from all of our parents at one time or another (and other special guests too)
*Living in this house which has been perfect for growing, active kids
*Billy growing in his career, gaining his confidence and being affirmed for his hard work
*Wrapping up my responsibilities with SCI and entering a new chapter of being a full-time mom and wife
*John's amazing growth in his speech and the way he is overcoming his sensitivities (I'll post about this in the next couple of days. I know I'm overdue for an update on him.)
*A wonderful trip to see the Lewis family and then an amazing family vacation to the D.C. area
*The birth of my incredibly cute nephew Ezekiel
*Havilah's explosion of skills and sweetness
There are so many other things that I am thankful for, especially my husband who I am grateful for every day. 
I have a few ideas of what 2009 holds for me and my family. No matter what, I'm looking forward to a new start and am trusting that whatever God brings, he will bring the energy and strength to see it through. Welcome, new year!

1 comments:

j.yue said...

happy new year! whoa! this has been the honeycutt update extravaganza!
crazy! you have a little girl now!
what a beautiful family! so good to see and read about what you have been up to. way to long.

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by