Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and Robyn, and all of our amazing grandmas. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful mothers in our families!

This has been a happy day for us. Billy, John, and Hava gave me a couple pairs of nice new pajamas (hey, the Eagle Fern Camp shirts are comfortable, but do leave something to be desired) and a sweet card. Billy is still recovering from his oral surgery (on Thursday), and John has a fever so we've stayed at home, except for a nice long walk around our neighborhood.

This Mother's Day I am blessed to have two kids who are as precious as can be. They make my "job" a delight!

I don't have any new pictures of John from the last few days (I'll work on that after he's feeling better), but here are some shots of Havilah. As you can tell, I've convinced her of the joys of vegetables. In fact, her new favorite food is Veggie Booty!



0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by