Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hava laughs

Here's a little video of John playing play doh and Havilah giggling (this is for you, auntie Elizabeth!). She thinks it's fabulous when I pretend to spit. I know, very feminine. So that's what the spitting noises are all about. (-: At the very beginning of the video, John gasps. Recently he's been doing this all day long (Gasp! Our Christmas tree is still here this morning. Gasp! Mom said I could have another glass of milk. Gasp! Dad is on his way home.). Practically anything is gasp-worthy, so I wanted you to get a glimpse of the fun.

View this montage created at One True Media
Play doh and laughs

1 comments:

Elizabeth K. Lewis said...

Hi family~ you produced laughing tears with this video. So yeah, hey I miss you. Love you, sister and auntie Elizabeth

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by