Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm thankful for...

  • homemade bread--and the smell it leaves in the kitchen
  • moments when both of my children are peacefully sleeping
  • clean laundry that is also put away (sometimes it happens!)
  • Billy's job and the fact that he enjoys his work
  • Duplos, blocks, train tracks, balls, and all of the other toys that fill John's days with delight
  • candy, ice cream, and peanut butter
  • friends who understand when I'm slow to return their phone calls, and who also understand that it is no reflection of my love for them
  • two healthy children with equally healthy appetites (John ate at least four banana muffins today--in addition to pounds of other food--go John!)
  • my washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher; I would be one stressed out mama without their daily help
  • my job which allows me to stay at home with my babes while stimulating my mind
  • all the family that has already slept in our living room and the family that is still making plans to do so
  • the Phoenix evening skies
  • air conditioning (we've just dipped below daily 100s--hooray!)
  • my shower. I love my shower.
  • clean water and a full fridge
  • library books
  • Autumn's arrival in a couple of days
  • God's patience
  • that He is in control and knows the future
  • a beautiful new babe


0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by