Friday, September 28, 2007

end of this week...

Today has been a good day, the right mix of productivity and relaxed time enjoying the simple things. John, Hava, and I went for a walk before dinner and ended up being outside for almost an hour--the longest time outdoors since Havilah was born. I miss being able to go outside and am so glad for cooler weather right around the corner. I'm even planning a hike for my birthday next week, something I certainly never considered a "special event" before moving to Phoenix. Shortly after we got home from our walk, the sun set in brilliant, bright colors--to the tune of football game band music at the high school across the street. The air, the colors, the feelings are all different, but I guess autumn does come even to Phoenix. Living out of my comfort zone does stretch my mind and my soul...and I'm grateful for that.

P. S. Congratulations to Jason, Elizabeth, and Cambria. And Little One, you are loved already--welcome!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by