Friday, March 27, 2009

This week's sewing projects

A dress for Havilah...the fabric was less than $3 so I couldn't resist it on the remnant stack at the fabric store:


I didn't use a pattern, so that's why it looks a little homemade. (-:


Another project without a pattern: a pincushion to replace the sad little one leftover from my high school sewing class days. Ahh, much better!

The fabric underneath will become a baby quilt...I'm starting to cut out the pieces and trying to decide on a fabric for the back.


Last week I finished the kids' Easter basket sewing projects. Pictures of those to come at Easter!

1 comments:

Stephanie B. said...

Ahh, I'm sooo impressed by your "no pattern" projects. I was just thinking how cute a "pattern" Havila's dress is when I read you didn't use a pattern. Wow! You are seriously going to become the crafty one here! :)

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by