Saturday, March 15, 2008

book love

yikes, I haven't posted in two weeks. shame on me. Well, here's what we've been up to. Lots of work (Billy had extra training), enjoying tons of sunshine and play in the backyard (John has discovered the fun of watering the trees, grass, weeds, sister, mom, dad...), and a quick trip to Flagstaff with Jim, Megan, and Shane.

Today we had an outing to downtown Peoria for the Library Book Fest. Oh, it might not sound like much but we had tons of fun. There was a book sale, magician, reptile man, storytime, antique/junk sale, face painting and "tattoos," and Saturday market booths. Here's a little bookshelf I got from the sale:


[a statue from outside the library--this is for my mom (-: ]

We couldn't help but get a dozen or so books at the book sale, such as:



More soon, I promise!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by