Sunday, February 3, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...

Craigslist! Positively addicting...but I now have furniture for my front room and it didn't cost a fortune (best of all, I don't mind if the kids jump on the cushions or eat crackers while I read to them here).

Siblings who absolutely love each other. If it weren't for the fact that they're naked in the bath, I would post a video of them laughing at each other in the tub. They both get their legs kicking and their hands splashing and neither of them can stop laughing, especially Hava. Precious.

(ok, this picture isn't really of my favorite thing, but I wanted you to see Havilah admiring John's Wedgits creation.)

Double-sided tape. A bit of the stuff made it possible for me to stick up the whole alphabet on John's walls in about 20 minutes (s-z are on the other walls). Oh, and it was so much easier than painting those white walls!


It's the little things in life, really. Love, E

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 m & m : musings and mothering. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by